Rolls are packaged on an untaped 3-inch core
Great looking prints time after time
Shipped fast and accurately
Oce 4524 is a 24lb treated bond paper designed to work with new HP PageWide printer series. This new treated bond gives a higher white point, and allows for less ink absorption using a HP Plain poster profile. The Oce 4524 - #24 treated bond is also able to work in the radiant fusing and copy press technology as well as other xerographic printers.
- Basis Weight - 24 lb.
- Brightness - 92%
- Opacity - 88%
- Whiteness - 145 CIE
- Smoothness 170
- Acid Free, Elemental Chlorine Free
- Improved whiteness
- Improved print contrast
- Excellent toner adhesion
- Excellent copy quality
- Environmentally friendly
- Provides Vivid Colors with pigmented ink
- Exhibits good performance in all xero- graphic equipment
- For Oce, Kip, Ricoh, Lanier, and Savin wide-format printers
- Specifically designed for pigmented inkjet print technology. Wide format engineering and architectural plans, prints, diagrams and charts.
- Can be used on large format digital and analog printers, plotters and copiers for copying.
Oce 4524 is recommended as a substitute for uncoated engineering bond in the HP PageWide printer series.It is also compatible with the Oce PlotWave and Copy Press technology printers as well as regular xerographic
Free Ground Freight in Continental USA
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.