Important - All configurations include:
- Printer hardware
- Free freight
- Onsite installation and set up
- 3-year onsite parts and labor warranty (Canon eCarePAK)
There is a lot to love with a new Canon TX Series large format printer. Plenty of innovation and new technologies have been packed into the new design that is built for high productivity and increased flexibility.
Fast Print Speeds That Rival Toner-Based Systems
The Canon TX-3000 is a 36-inch wide printer capable of printing 3 D-sized sheets per minute. This output matches the performance of most toner plotters that cost three times a much.
TD Pigment Ink Set
The TX-series features an all-new 5-color TD pigment ink set. This ink was formulated to produce fine lines and sharp text on both inkjet and non-inkjet paper. Combine this pigment ink with water resistant media and you have a printed drawing that can withstand the outdoor conditions of a construction site.
Multifunction Roll System
The optional Multifunction Roll System is a versatile media handling solution system that enables either a second roll of media to be loaded on the printer, or the unit can be configured as a bi-directional media Take-up unit.
What is included:
- Main print unit with stand and catch basket
- TX Stacker
- 2" & 3" paper core attachments
- PF-06 print head
- MC-30 Maintenance cartridge (installed)
- 5 x Starter Ink Tanks (330ml: MBK, 160ml C/M/Y/K/BK)
- Ethernet card and WiFi card (built-in)
- USB 2.0 Interface
- User Manual and Quick Reference Guide
- One-year warranty card
- Printer Driver and Plug-ins (Photoshop & Microsoft Office)
- Poster Artist Lite Software
- Remote installation support from TAVCO certified techs
Free Dock-to-Dock Ground freight is included for Continental USA.
***Liftgate upgrade can be added in accessories menu.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.